Welcome to NIT Trichy Ph.D. and M.S. (by research) application portal!
Instructions for Ph.D. candidates:
- List of shortlisted candidates for Ph.D. written test can be seen here
- Ph.D. candidates can download their admit card here. You will not be permitted to write the written test without the admit card.
- Candidates shortlisted in more than one Department can write written test in any one of the Departments and have to attend interview in all the shortlisted Departments (except ICE, Computer Applications and Mechanical Engineering) in which they would like to join.
- Those who'd like to attend interview in ICE, Computer Applications or Mechanical Engineering Departments have to attend written test conducted by these departments compulsorily.
- Admit card (hard copy) will not be sent to the candidates.
- There is negative mark in the written test for each wrong answer. For each wrong answer, 1/4 of the marks of that question will be deducted.
- Candidates are requested to report 15 minutes before the commencement of the test at the venue.
- Ph.D. written test and interview (both) are scheduled on 16.05.2017 (Tuesday).
- Written test is scheduled as follows:
Mechanical, ICE and CA: 11.00 a.m.-12 noon
All other Departments: 9.30 a.m.-10.30 a.m.
- List of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed in the respective Department notice board at 2.00 p.m.
- Interview for shortlisted candidates will commence at 2.15 p.m. on 16.05.2017 in the respective Department. For ICE Department candidates, interview will commence on 17.05.2017 at 9.00 a.m.
- Candidates should bring original and photocopies of admit card, all the previous degree certificates, mark sheets, GATE/NET score card, OBC/SC/ST/PwD certificate, proof for awards, publications & experience, etc. for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for written test/interview.
- For OBC certificate format and other details, see information brochure.