Instructions to fill the application
Important instructions for payment of application fees:
- Use Google Chrome for better experience.
- This site is also compatible to your Android Phone Browser.
- Please read the information brouchure before filling the aplication.
- The entire registration process is of 3 stages.
- Stage 1: Personal details
- Stage 2: Online payment
- Stage 3: Other details
- Last date to submit the online application is 31/10/2017
- Application fees should be paid through State Bank Collect before the submission of the application form.
- If any information given in the application is found incorrect, the application will be rejected.
- Application Fees for OC/OBC/NCL is Rs. 500
- Application Fees for SC/ST/PwD is Rs. 200
- In state bank collect, select payment category as:
- "M.S. (By Research) Application Fee-2018 (OC/OBC)" if you are applying for M.S and belong to OC/OBC category
- "M.S. (By Research) Application Fee-2018 (SC/ST/PWD)" if you are applying for M.S and belong to SC/ST/PWD Category
- "Ph.D. Application Fee-2018 (Open/OBC)" if you are applying for Ph.D. and belong to OC/OBC category
- "Ph.D. Application Fee-2018 (SC/ST/PWD)" if you are applying for Ph.D. and belong to SC/ST/PWD category